Program highlight: 9 core courses + 3 chosen by students according to their specialization.
Core courses: (Maximum two years / one every ten weeks)
Specialisation courses (Maximum a time: one calendar year)
At registration the student receives a code for logging-in the AGSB IT Platform, where he/she will have access, for each course to:
- Power Point slides with accompanying commentaries
- Exercises and cases
- Readings and other written support material
- Instructional videos, etc.
Core Courses (9):
- Organisational Behaviour/ or Change management
- Business Law
- Managerial Communication/or Marketing Communication
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- Supply-chain Management/ or Purchasing and Sales
- Strategic Planning
- HRM /or Business Negotiation
After registration, each student will start studying the above material, and start getting in contact (via e-mail and/or Skype), with the appointed Instructor (mentor). Normally each student is allowed to have a maximum of 3 hours contact with his/her mentor, but, under special circumstances this limit can be exceeded with the consent of the Program Coordinator (PC).
At the end of the series of individual interviews, the mentor will assess whether the student is ready for the course’s Final written exam – on line, but timed.
All other feed-back and communications will be handled by e-mail between the student and his/her mentor.
Students are advised to register for each successive core course only after having successfully completed the previous one (minimum passing grade 3.5/6).
At the completion of the entire preparatory programme (nine seminars) the student will be subjected to:
- One comprehensive examination on line, timed and/or
- One final interview with two instructors on Skype
Access to the three specialized courses may be granted only if the average grade for the previous nine core courses is in excess of 4/6. This not being the case some remedial program will have to be discussed between the student and the PC.
The 3 specialised courses may be all taken at the same time, but only with the consent of the PC.
The following are the commonly chosen specialisation seminars:
Intl. Buss. Management
- Cross Cultural Behaviour
- International Trade management
- International Negotiation
Intl. Fin. Management
- International Business Finance
- International Financial Markets
- International Mergers and Acquisitions
Intl. Mktg. Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- International Marketing Management
- International Marketing Research
Other specialisations can be chosen by the student after having obtained the consent of the school.
At the completion of all the 12 modules, a comprehensive final exam – depending on the final average grade achieved by the student (minimum 4.00/6.00) – may be staged in two parts: a written part (on line, but timed) and an oral one via Skype with a minimum of two instructors.