If accepted, prospective students will receive an official Letter of Acceptance and an invitation to enroll. At this time, students will also be advised with further information that would be needed in order to complete a student record file. A payment schedule for the tuition fees is indicated on the Financial Information Sheet sent with the Letter of Acceptance. To reserve a place at AGSB students must submit appropriate paper work and finances within 30 days of the Registration Fee payment.
MORE THAN 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
AGSB operates on a rolling admission basis. The school, therefore, needs completed application paperwork as well as all academic records and applicable fees to be received by the admissions office within a minimum of ten weeks before the start of each term.
AGSB operates within a term based system. The academic year begins in September and ends in July with three academic terms (Fall, Winter and Spring) offered during this period:
Fall Term : Sept to Dec
Winter Term : Jan to April
Spring Term : April to July
There are twelve (12) weeks of study per term, including one week of examinations and for the fall term, one week of orientation, which makes a total of 36 scheduled weeks in the year.
There are twelve (16) holiday weeks per year, 4 weeks beginning in December, 2 weeks in April and 8 weeks from the end of July.
Examination periods usually occur in the middle and at the end of each term. Holiday periods vary, but there is usually one short break in December, another break in Spring as well as a longer break in July/August.
- Proof of English proficiency, such as the IELTS or TOEFL iBT (not required if you graduated from a high school located in a College where English is the official language). You must bring the original copy after receiving admissions from AGSB.
- Copy of passport (photo page)
- List of extracurricular activities and awards
- Personal essay – this is a handwritten, 1,000-word essay that describes a changing moment or significant event in your life that guided you to make business your career choice.
- Proof of finances – a bank statement that confirms the possession of US$ 18,000.00 in your bank account.
- Original transcripts
- Original degree certificate/diploma
- Letters of recommendations – one letter of recommendation for BBA applicants/two letters of recommendation for MBA applicants
- Resume or CV (only for MBA applicants)