Our immigration advisory service will be there to answer your questions about visas and student permit B. We will assist you with the application process in applying through the Embassy of Switzerland in your Country.
Please note that it may take longer sometimes to get your visa as many students apply. Make sure that you have all the necessary documents for your application.
You must complete and take the following documents to the visa department of your nearest Swiss embassy:
- Application Form (Visa D)
- Valid Passport (plus one copy)
- Acceptance Letter of enrollment at AGSB
- Study Plan
- “Written undertaking” (stating that the student will leave Switzerland at the end of studies)
- A signed letter of motivation stating both the reason for studying in Switzerland and detailing your post-study plans
- Bank certificate indicating that student has an active account with sufficient amount
- Six passport photos (35mm x 45mm)
Start your proceedings as soon as possible as the administrations will require time to process your request for visa. Once in Switzerland, AGSB will assist and inform you about the next steps regarding your resident permit.
Working in Switzerland: non-EU citizens are not allowed to work on a student visa in Switzerland.