Master of International Business Administration with a specialization in Entrepreneurship
Acquiring the skills you need to succeed.
The will to gain the knowledge to become an entrepreneur is a key characteristic of this generation of students. Furthermore, the average lifespan of an S&P 500 company has been reduced from 60 to 15 years since 1960. “Disruption” is commonplace in the market and companies are seeking “intrapreneur” minded individuals to secure their survival.
Our teachers are involved in entrepreneurship whether as former start-up creators or coaching start-ups in local and international startup accelerators and multinational corporations.
- 2017 most innovative country in the World
- “Switzerland leads the rankings for the seventh consecutive year”.
- “The top 10 in the Global Innovation Index Switzerland has earned the number 1 position in the GII for the seventh consecutive year. It has maintained this top spot since 2011, as well as its number 1 position in the Innovation Output Sub-Index and in the Knowledge and technology outputs pillar since 2012”.
- Canton de Vaud №1 for Venture Capital in Switzerland
- More than half of the total invested flowed into this canton. Vaud-based start-ups generated more than CHF 460 million.
Our focus is to develop your skills and most of all accompany you in gaining the self-confidence and attitude for you to succeed as an entrepreneur.
This will be accomplished by having you develop your project throughout their studies and receiving feedback from teachers and specialists, promoting Student Sandbox and Business Labs.
The program will include courses such as Lean Startup Approach, Innovating Successfully, Entrepreneurial Finance and Crowd Funding, Pitching your Startup.
Sep, Jan, Apr
4 academic terms
All rights reserved 2018, AGSB SA