We aim to strike the perfect balance between academic teaching and work experience and between theory and practice.
We constantly strive to achieve excellence by recruiting the very best professors from all over the world. Many of whom have master’s degree or PhDs from prestigious universities. Our faculty members are an inspiration to our students and are skilled at incorporating applied research into their classes. Many of them engage with their student in practical industry-linked projects, thus forging close ties with the professional world.
Here at AGSB, we have very diverse and unique program each year. We have certain traditions like annual marathons, welcome drinks, and ski trips.
As well we visit main cultural events such as art shows or musical festivals. For an academic part, we have the large variety of industrial visits organized both by our professors and administrative staff. Companies like Nestle, Hublot, United Nations, and others are open for a visit for us on a yearly basis. It is a great experience, and we are very proud to be located within short distances from these big corporations.
We are proud of the unique learning environment we have nurtured here at AGSB. The school’s special atmosphere is generated from a blend of dedicated and caring faculty, a small but select international student body and a sound academic program designed to prepare students to lead the world of business and meet the challenges of the future.
AGSB aims to develop in each student the principles of equality, multilingualism, a broad-based approach to entrepreneurship and a desire for continued intellectual growth.
AGSB prepares the International Business Student with the knowledge, the tools, and the training to be a positive contributor to the general manager of any business organizations. The three pillars of AGSB general management are:
- Knowledge: AGSB strives to impart knowledge and teach where to find the answers to knowledge gaps.
- Tools: AGSB strives to teach the use of analytical tools for problem-solving and complex decision making.
- Training: AGSB strives to improve personal skills through disciplined training
AGSB will aim to provide education and training for competent and responsible business leadership.
All of AGSB programs will be designed to cultivate an understanding of human behavior, cultural sensibility and a global perspective in business and politics.
Broad-based student learning goals
- An AGSB alumnus will be a valuable contributor to the general management of any business environment because of the general knowledge in the functional areas of management gained through their course of study.
- An AGSB alumnus will be recognized in any business environment because he/she demonstrates competency in using tools for analytical problem solving and complex decision making of the kind encountered in general management.
- An AGSB alumnus will have improved his/her personal skills as a communicator in business general management circumstances. He/she will be able to appreciate the value of differing points-of-view, as well as being able to make reasoned judgments that are logical and supported (by engaging in critical thinking).
Broad-based operational goals
- Provide the leadership and long-term vision to involve all stakeholders in a combined and collective success for AGSB.
- Provide a business education experience that is relevant to International Students and delivered in a nurturing environment by a team of dedicated faculty and staff.
- Provide the counseling and staff services to promote personal student success, both in academics and as outstanding members of their community.
- Provide the encouragement and resources to maintain an attitude of optimism and improvement for all members of the AGSB community.
Classes taught in
Accreditation Service for International Schools,
Colleges & Universities (ASIC)
for Business Education
International Accreditation Council Business Education (IACBE)
Council for Higher Education Accreditation Recognition (CHEA)