They worked with
They studied at
THEY DO & TEACH
Search by Keywords (Ctrl+F/Cmd+F): Awards – Diplomacy – Digital – International – Ikea – Philip Morris – Projects – Startup – Sustainable
- 45 years of practice in Management Consulting and Training worldwide.
- Regional Marketing Coordinator for Olivetti &C, Italy and formerly Assistant to the president of the North American Division.
- Experience in numerous industries such as food processing, transportation, banking, clothing, leather goods, telecommunications, and pharmaceuticals
- Teaches in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
- Professor of Management.
- Author of professional manuals and handbooks.
- Master of Business Administration and Marketing, New York University. U.S.A.
- Doctorate in Physics University of Turin, Italy.
- International business experience in the US, EU, South America
andthe Middle East.
- CFO of the EE Group of Companies as well as Team Leader for TACIS, UNDP and the European Agency for Reconstruction projects in Central Asia and Eastern Europe.
- Program Director of a Master of Science in International Finance.
- Managing Director of GenevaConsult.
- BSc & an MSc in Civil Engineering.
- MBA in Finance, Doctorate in Business Administration.
- Professor and international business consultant.
- Over 30 years of teaching and practical business experience.
- Created and sold his own startup.
- Management consulting, venture capital, corporate strategy, financial advisory.
- Corporate career with The Boston Consulting Group, Menlo Investment Partners, HSBC Bank, Bank Julius Baer, Lloyds International Bank, Menlo Enterprise Consulting with responsibilities as First Vice-President Global Advisory and Senior Investment Advisor.
- Professor of leadership and microeconomics.
- Bachelor of Science degree from Princeton University.
- Master of Business Administration and PhD from Stanford University.
- Managed multiple projects in the UK including planning for the National Health Service and the Post Office through his own consultancy company, which provided services in Operational Research and Information.
- Undertook projects in international environments for UNCTAD in Africa and Asia.
- Conducted training in organizations in the UK, Slovenia, and Nigeria.
- Taught in universities in the UK, Brazil, Switzerland, and Russia.
- Expert in quantitative aspects of management including Project Management, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Quantitative Methods, and Statistics.
- Lived in Brazil and Saudi Arabia.
- Master’s degree in Pure Mathematics from Oxford.
- Master’s degree of research in mathematics from Aberdeen.
- Sales and Customer Relationship Director for IKEA Switzerland.
- Managing Director for DDB Needham, Norway.
- Founder and Managing Director of the international Charity organization Sisters in Hearts, successfully helping women in poor villages in Mexico to become self-sufficient.
- Own consulting company focusing on Marketing Strategies and Innovation.
- 20 years of teaching experience in international universities.
- Master of Business Administration with major in Communication and Consumer Behavior Handelshøyskolen BI, Norwegian School of Management, Oslo, Norway.
- Managed large multi-stakeholder projects at the International Trade Centre, World Trade Organization and United Nations, under the Netherlands Trust Fund from 2010 to July 2017 with focus on Small & Medium size Enterprises’ Internationalization.
- Independent Strategic Advisor in trade & investment promotion and corporate/public affairs.
- Representation of Swiss Interests at the Embassy of Switzerland, Budapest, Hungary.
- Advisor for external relations to the Board of a global digital start-up company
- Member of the Management Board of ICT Switzerland, Umbrella Organization for the Digital Economy.
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management, strategic communications, and advocacy.
- Published articles and chapters in scientific peer-reviewed journals and books in the field of trade & investment promotion and commercial diplomacy from a management and marketing.
- Taught management and marketing at the University of Neuchâtel and other Business Schools in Switzerland.
- Reviewer for the International Journal of Diplomacy and Economy.
- M.A. in International Affairs from the Diplomatic Academy of Vienna.
- M.Sc. in Political Science from the University of Geneva.
- Ph.D. in Management from the University of Neuchâtel.
- Appointed at the Head of the French-Swiss Chamber of Commerce to create a subsidiary in Zurich.
- Headed a department in an international non-governmental body located in Geneva.
- Selected among 183 candidates to be the operating manager of a private training center,
- Appointed by the government of Geneva to head a University faculty belonging to the new professional universities system.
- Founder and CEO of Universitas Cartagensis, Cartagena, Columbia
- From 2002 on, managed a professional association in the computer science business as well as a regional exhibition in this industry.
- Since September 2002, manages several associations in the computer industry.
- Teaching in different private universities in Switzerland while training people in different countries.
Ruby Bakshi Khurdi
- Principal of Mahanagar Girls Inter College, India, at a very young age. Responsibilities involved recruitment & selection of faculty and administration of staff of 30 teachers & approximately 700 students.
- Established and headed the Bachelor of Business Administration at Surval Mont Fleuri Women’s College, Switzerland for 11 years.
- Received various awards and certificates in academics as well as in organizing varied cultural activities.
- Teaching in Fashion Institute, Delhi College of Fashion, International Institute Of Fashion Technology (IIFT). Gave lectures on General Management, Personality Development, Business Communication, sociologie and Fashion.
- Led a team of 100 students to attend the International Fashion Summit in Kathmandu, Nepal, on behalf of IIFT.
- Organized various academic tours with her group of students to Turkey, China, France, Prague and within Switzerland.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology, Education and English Literature from Isabella Thoburn College, Lucknow, India.
- Teaches at the American Graduate School of Business since 2005 focusing on strategy implementation, leadership development, team spirit and quality management.
- Post Graduation in Business Administration from India, with major specialization in Human Resources Management and minor in Marketing Management.
- 20 years of corporate career at Philip Morris International where she held positions of General Manager Southeast Europe, Managing Director Central Europe South and Vice President Corporate Affairs EEMA region.
- Mentor and Judge at MassChallenge, which accelerated more than 1,500 startups since 2010, raised $3 billion and created 80,000 jobs.
- Founding Partner & Director at AlpRocket providing an international network of experts to companies implementing sustainable solutions.
- Principal at S&GA assisting corporations in developing winning regulatory strategies to turn regulations into opportunities.
- Accompanies C-suite executives in setting and executing growth strategies.
- Contributing business cases and papers and co-hosts lectures.
- Frequently invited on international panels treating the future of business and regulation.
- Collaborates with IMD business school focusing on mission critical issues such as ways corporations deal with ever-increasing operational pressures with potential impact on their license to operate.
- Teaches at AGSB – Business strategies and sustainable development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics & International Trade from the University J.J.Strossmayer, Croatia
- MBA from SDA Bocconi, Italy
- Specializes in issues of national/corporate competitiveness, sustainable economic development and strategic investment for global companies.
- Previously Deputy Director IMD’s World Competitiveness Center (WCC).
- Consultant to the State of Vaud for strategy to identify countries/industries with the greatest potential for Foreign Direct Investment and for Swiss investment abroad.
- Member of the Duke Corporate Educators Network.
- Visiting professor/lecturer at EADA Business School, Barcelona; CENTRUM Business School, Lima; Universidad San Francisco, Quito; H.E.C. University of Lausanne and for the Sino-Swiss Management Training Program. Previously, Director of the World Competitiveness Center at IMD Business School, Lausanne.
- Graduate of IMD’s Leadership Development Program.
- B.S. in Economics/Engineering Systems-Operations Research from Stanford University, CA.
- Post-Graduate Fellow at H.E.C. University of Lausanne.
- Doctorate in International Relations from the Geneva School of Diplomacy.